Saturday 20 January 2007

Module 3 - Copyright Stuff

I've been working my way through the html tutorial and although I am still plodding my way (up to lesson 9), I have managed to create and upload my own (allbeit a small and basic one) web site to my presentation page on WebCt.

These are my responses to the questions in the module relating to copyright:

have you used images or words on your web page or website that contravene copyright laws?
To the best of my knowledge I have not used any images or words on my web site which contravenes any copyright laws.


Would you be in breach of copyright if you put the Curtin logo at the top of your web page for an assignment?
I believe I would most definitely be in breach of copyright laws if I put the Curtin logo at the top of my web page for an assignment without permission.

No comments: