Wednesday 27 December 2006

MODULE 3 - HTML TUTORIAL -Headings

HEADINGS: 6 Levels deep

Objectives

After this lesson, I am able to:

* Identify the different levels of headings in HTML and the tags associated with them.
* Place different level headings within my HTML document and view the changes within my web browser.

Review Topics

1. What are the different levels of headings in HTML?

1-6 number 1 being the largest and number 6 is the smallest.

2. What are the tags associated with these different levels?

blah blah blah



3. What steps did you use in placing headings in your HTML document?

I entered several of the differnet type of headers under the text, within the body/body tags. And what's more it worked!

4. What happens if you forget a slash at the end of a header tag?

No header! Oops

Independent Practice

Add at least three headers of different levels to your own HTML document.

I added five and named them one for each module in this unit, but I chose to keep them all the same size (number 2 seemed a good choice for now - can change it later now I know what I'm doing!)

NOTE TO ME.... If you change the number in the tag, remember to change it in the tags at each end of the text within the tags

No comments: